The course is a two years course comprising Part I and Part II. Each part comprises six subjects. All subjects in Part – I are compulsory except 'Qualifying Mathematics', in which a candidate is required to appear if he / she has obtained the bachelor degree, other than engineering, without successfully studying Mathematics as one of the subjects.
The list of subjects included in two parts is indicated below.
- Industrial Engineering & Computer Programming
- Cost Accountancy
- Introduction to Operational Research
- Qualifying Mathematics
- Linear and Non Linear Programming
- Inventory Theory
- Queuing Theory Reliability & Simulation
- Network Analysis, Investment & Replacement Theory
Electives (any two of the following):
- Advanced Mathematics and Statistics
- Operational Research in Marketing
- Theory of Games & Statistical Decision Theory
- Dynamic Programming
- Control Process
1. Entry qualification is Bachelor degree from a recognised university.
i) Membership fees depending on the type of membership chosen
ii) Registration fees Rs.1,000/- valid for three years.
iii) Exam fees Rs.500/- per subject per exam
To view the prospectus, click here