- Written by Dr. Shyamal Kumar Mondal
- Category: Publication
- Hits: 93
OPSEARCH is one of the leading journal in the field of Operations Research and Quantitative technique. Papers submitted should conform to following guidelines in order to be considered for review.
- Each paper will be classified into any one of the following categories: (1)Theory and Methodology, (2) OR in practice, (3) Case Study, (4) Invited Papers (5) Short Communications/Technical Notes, and (6) Book Reviews.
- Submission of Manuscripts: Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Permissions:Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
- Online Submission: Authors should submit their manuscripts online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please follow the hyperlink “Submit online” on the right and upload all of your manuscript files following the instructions given on the screen.
- Copyright: Copyright of all material published in OPSEARCH is held by the Operational Research Society of India.
- Review: All submitted papers will be reviewed by two referees. Referees desicion on suitability of the paper for publication is final
Please visit https://www.editorialmanager.com/opse for details.
Address for correspondence:
Prof. Manoj K Tiwari,
39, Mahanirvan Road, Kolkata – 700029, India.
Tel: ++ 91-033-2464 4213